Why would a company benefit from Social Capital Strategy?
Our proprietary research and our Return on Social Investment approach tells us that an effective Social Capital Strategy achieves the following:
- Elevates the pride of employees
- Deepens the respect of “watchers” and communities
- Strengthens the bonding and loyalty of consumers
- Drives business innovation – and creates new business opportunities
- Solidifies leadership and reputational equity
- Creates enduring positive social change
Why would this be a sustainable competitive advantage?
The Divinsky Group believes that people are looking for sources of meaning, trustworthiness and believability. Regardless of the product or service offering, demonstrating that you are a beacon of trust secures enduring bonding and business success. The values and culture of a company are its distinctive markings. Translating this into your Social Purpose – your stance on how you make a difference to the world – is what will sustain your competitive distinctiveness.